Are you an experienced waiter with fine-dinner environment work experience, motivated to take your career to the next level by becoming part of one of the nicest country resorts in the UK?
Our client, a fine-dinning establishment in one of the nicest locations in the country, is looking for an experienced COMMIS WAITER motivated to join the team and become part of this special place.
Permanent contracts with 45 hours per week.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB
- To assist the restaurant team with the smooth running of the restaurant
- Working in conjunction with Chefs, Reception, Office staff, Restaurant Manager. Reporting to Restaurant Manager
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain knowledge of all of the food product sold in the hotel
- To assist the Chef de Rang by being at his/her disposal during service
- To work with the Chef de Rang on the station to a very high standard
- Implementing the hotel’s high standard practice & policies
- Ensuring high standards of spot check of tables, inside and outside areas
- Maintain a high personal standard of grooming
- Relaxed approach to work, friendly, courteous, well-mannered and polite
- Maintain effective communication with Line manager and other departments
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Previous experience in working within a similar environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- High working practices and standards
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English language