DATA CATEGORY MANAGER (PERM)
As a data enthusiast, would you like to make a strong contribution to the technology-driven reduction of food waste in the supply chain? Then our client is the right place for you!
As a Data Category Manager, you are responsible for the high data quality in the context of the growing Marketplace: You ensure that the product data of our food products is complete and correct, constantly improved and you thus enable an efficient comparison of supply and demand. You will become part of the Marketplace team. You will work closely with the product team to extend our data model and integrate it into supplier systems. For some partners, an apple is not an apple, but a Greenstar ES I 70/75 2.3kg with a Brix value of 12.
- You prepare data sets such as product master data for import into our systems
- You keep the product data up to date
- You will develop strategies for maintaining and continuously optimizing high data quality in our systems
- You'll work closely with both our supply chain partners and colleagues to meet data needs to improve the operations and experience of demand and supply partners
- You are the contact person when new supply and demand partners and data come on board and ensure that we receive and process the data in our systems
- You're familiar with using whiteboarding tools like Miro;
- You can write your SQL queries to retrieve and edit data
- You enjoy continuous data and process optimization and define and drive corresponding tasks independently and in close cooperation with colleagues and partners
- You know the typical data needs of departments such as logistics and sales in the food or FMCG industry and have an eye for the details
- You have 2-3 years of professional experience in a similar field of activity and in a result-oriented and data-driven environment.
- You would like to get involved in a meaningful innovation project, which helps to solve two of the biggest problems of our time, i.e. food waste in the supply chain - and the corresponding climate damage? With a lot of impact, high-tech and an exciting, scalable business model? You've come to the right place.
- You want responsibility? Don't worry, every person has a high degree of responsibility, freedom of choice and impact from day 1 onwards!
- Would you like to revolutionize the food industry with us and our partners? Check!
- You like to be in the middle of the action and work in a cool office, in a meaningful combination with home office option? Check!
- One mission, one team! We enjoy team lunches, fresh fruit, snacks and drinks together - if possible and within the framework of Covid-19 restrictions.