Senior Product Manager
As Product Manager, you own the product vision of our global B2B exchange platform. The journey starts on the supply side. First, we register available oversupply in the supply chain. Second, we facilitate the matching against demand partner preferences. Third, we present matches to demand partners and facilitate the transaction. You will drive the roadmap for this marketplace with three goals: (1) increase inventory and (2) increase the user base and (3) enable adoption.
People you’ll work with beyond the tech team
- Director Logistics
- Head of Marketplace
How you’ll succeed
- You’ve experience building marketplaces/ B2B SaaS/ ecommerce products for 4+ years
- You’ll partner with supply and demand partners and internal stakeholders like marketplace, and logistics to systematically surface and synthesize customer insights to drive product decisions
- You’ll work with the founder and the marketplace team to manage the entire product lifecycle and deliver on our vision to build and operate a “Global B2B food exchange platform”.
- You’ll talk directly to customers, understand their problems, and validate that your teams’ solutions solve the problem for them.
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You’ve excellent written and oral communication skills, in English and German including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling user research interviews.
- You identify, prioritize and plan growth opportunities
- You’re tech-savy, comfortable digging API documentations and use and gather data to inform your decisions
- You are positive, creative, curious, and aren’t afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You’ll build an ownership-driven environment where responsibility is the key to delivering product experiences that drive our topline business KPIs: revenue and tonnages
Nice to haves
- You’ve worked in the food sector before; so you’re familiar with logistics processes and the purchasing behaviour of groceries in the B2B sector.
- You’ve experience in ecommerce logistics
- You’ve worked in more than 3 different agile teams, synthesized the best practices and can adapt your product manager toolbox to our early stage.
- You’ve build and coached other product managers before and enabled their next career step but still enjoy hands-on product work
What’s in for you
- You work in a dynamic environment and receive challenging tasks which enable a steep personal learning curve
- You enjoy a high level of autonomy and are therefore able to freely express your creativity and to quickly put your ideas into practice
- You shape product management principles and approaches in the organization
- You benefit from an attractive salary and options package
- You get the typical amenities like am lunches, team lunches, fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages
Duration: Full time